Off road accessories: Adventure and camping equipment
Standard off road 4 wheel drives will generally come complete with many outdoor and journey features. But for some explorers, this still is not enough. 4WD accessories OK for the off road driver include:
Air lockers: This convenient piece of kit makes sure maximum traction and looks after that pesky spinning wheel that is probably going to get you stuck. Perfect for snow, mud, sand and rocky terrain.
Fog lights: Driving around in no man's land means you will need the best lighting attainable. Having a fair set of mist lights is a smart idea.
Snorkel: Many 4×4 vehicles are already equipped with this useful feature. It helps your vehicle get the maximum fresh air that it can while travelling thru dusty areas or crossing bodies of water.
Camping gear: For true off road drivers, proper camping gear is an absolute must. Many canopies and tents can be attached from your 4WD, providing a brief home while on the trail.
Other off road accessories: Some more accessories to think about include roof racks, refrigerators, bull bars, tire carriers and suspension systems.
Further protection and security features for your 4×4
If you're collaborating in off road driving, acute care needs to be taken. This is a mix of experience, common sense and having the right safety equipment in case of emergency. Even driving in the town can call for extra protection. Some further safety features to think about include:
– Rear view safety camera: 4WD cars are widely known for view obstruction when reversing. A rear view camera ensures that you can see everything from objects to youngsters when backing out of your driveway.
– Tyre repair kit: The very last thing you need is an injured tire when stuck in the middle of nowhere. A tire fix kit can come in awfully handy in emergency situations.
– Recovery kits: These include helpful features such as tow straps, d-rings, hi-lift jacks and emergency first aid kits.
– Skid plates: When driving over rough terrain, slide plates will provide that additional grip security.
– Other safety accessories: There are plenty of other safety features on the market such as compasses, lights, safety nets, communication radios, torches and fire extinguishers.
Performance and luxury 4×4 accessories
We don't always need some accessories, but if they are fun, lush and exciting, we want them! Some cool features you could be curious about include:
– Turbo kits: A little bit of additional turbo power is a popular add-on for many 4×4 owners. Adding a turbo to your engine and fitting a bigger exhaust pipe will give your engine more air and raise your 4WD’s hp.
– Lightweight mini barbecue: This is a popular gift idea for the off road explorer. Suitable to store and provides a simpler and safer alternative choice to the traditional camp fire.
– Interior accessories: Jazz up the interior of your auto with some seat covers, a wheel cover and some floor mats.
– 4×4 steps: Done with climbing into your 4WD? There are steps and rails that you can purchase to make it less complicated for yourself and passengers.
All of these 4WD accessories and more are available at your local 4WD dealer.
John Wright is
referred to as an
writer, voicing his opinion on a specific
of themes, including
4WD accessories to politics, religion to diesel chips. His insightful
works are available
from websites world-wide.
categories: 4wd accessories,4×4 accessories,4WD perth,diesel chip,4×4,off road accessories,racks,tow bar,roof racks,roof rack,performance parts,rhino roof racks,bike rack,bullbar